Thank you for your interest in Protect Mass Children. You have demonstrated a commitment to protecting children. PMC is committed to promoting awareness, education, and changing public policy to protect children from sex offenders in Massachusetts.
Here are some ways you can help make a difference for the children of Massachusetts:
2. Spread the word about Protect Mass Children. Encourage your friends, family and colleges to join us in working together to protect our children from sex offenders.
3. Contact your State Senator & Representative urging him or her to support legislation calling for STRONG mandatory sentences for child predators and repeat sex offenders.
4. Join us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
5. Donate to our cause: Your generosity allows us to continue our work to protect children from sex offenders. We depend on our members and supporters and do not receive government funds or foundational grants. Protect Mass Children is an ALL volunteer origination. 100% of donations go towards our mission of protecting children from sex offenders.
6. Get published: Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the need for strong mandatory sentences for sex offenders.
7. Call your local talk radio stations and talk about the need for strong mandatory sentences for child predators.
8. Inquire about volunteering your time to help protect children.
9. Blog on newspaper articles and other social media sites about Protect Mass Children, and the need for strong mandatory sentences.
Thanks again for your interest in Protect Mass Children ®, your support allows us to continue our work to protect children, create awareness, educate the community, and work to change public policy to provide the safest environment possible for the children of Massachusetts.